Thursday, June 13, 2013

Crazy Day With Fira ☺

This afternoon, I spent my time with my friend, Fira, one of my bestiest from JHS.
We went around South Jakarta by motorcycle.
Actually, our first destination was visit a Bank to open bill,
but we haven't time enough to go there, because the Bank was closed X_x

Although our first destination not succeed,
we have many plans for spending :D
We went to my lovely campus, Unindra, to pay my final exam cost.
While we were waiting for it, I met my friend, my partner private teaching, Hertiana.

And as you know, if girls gathering together the situation would be changed.
We were talking about everything interesting.
And my turn to pay was coming.
They wait for me for a while.

After finished, we went to my office to get my salary as a private teacher :)
Although my salary is not big, I always be grateful.
Then we went to eat meatball at Akses UI, that's our favorite food.
You can try it, the location is in front of the Polsek.

After eating, we haven't go home yet.
We continued to Sevel Margonda just for having fun.
Bought some snacks until 7 p.m.
Finally, it was rain, and we have to stay for a moment to wait rain lighter.

Actually, my day today haven't clear purpose.
But I enjoy it, moreover spending day with my friends.
I'm happy being crazy today.
Thanks friends ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment